Hello friends and followers of Allison Davis Photography!
I have been wanting to start a personal photography project but I need your help. I am a big believer in love and a commitment that lasts a lifetime. I am interested in photographing couples who have been married for 35 years or longer. I would like to photograph and briefly interview about 12 couples next year to start a personal project. In exchange for their time, I will provide the couple with an hour portrait session, with a 16×24 print and an 8×10 print for each of their children. I will also make the files available for them to purchase any additional prints.
In order to apply or nominate a couple, please e-mail me or contact me through my Contact Page, and provide me with the following information:
• Names of the husband and wife
• Number of years they’ve been married
• Age of the husband and wife
• General area they live in (must live within 60 miles of Frisco, Texas) or be willing to come to Frisco or Dallas for the session
• A short note about their relationship that makes you believe they exemplify a couple still committed and still in love
• A phone number and e-mail to contact the husband or wife
Thanks in advance for your help!